How to Give
Whether through a one-time gift, a monthly contribution or a sponsorship, your investment fuels every aspect of Taproot programming—from mainstage productions to community outreach and education programs. It’s easy to give, and you can rest easy knowing your donations are spreading hope all year long.
- To make a one-time gift using your credit card, click here.
- To make a one-time gift using Paypal, click here.
- To learn more about the Playmakers Club, with monthly and quarterly giving options, click here.
- To maximize your impact and learn more about corporate matching gifts, click here.
Thanks for your generous support of Taproot Theatre! For more information on individual giving, please contact the Development department at email@example.com or 206.529.3647.
You can also mail a donation to:
Taproot Theatre Company
PO Box 30946
Seattle, WA 98113
Other Ways to Give
- Gifts of Stock – Taproot is happy to accept donations in the form of stock or securities. If you wish to initiate a transfer, please contact the development department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.529.3678.
- IRA – Giving through an IRA is an easy and tax-wise way to create magic on the Taproot stage. For more information on making an IRA charitable rollover gift, click here.
- Donor Advised Funds – Enjoy flexibility and receive immediate tax benefits when you support the theatre you love through a DAF.
- Legacy Gifts – You invest in the future when you include Taproot Theatre in your estate planning. To learn more about planned giving, click here.
- Vehicle Donation — Donate your vehicle through Donate For Charity, Inc. and designate the proceeds to benefit Taproot Theatre. click here.
Taproot Theatre is a 501 (c) (3) charitable organization, Federal Tax ID# 91-0971237. Your donation to Taproot Theatre Company is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Your investment in Taproot Theatre creates theatre experiences that brighten the spirit, engage the mind and deepen the understanding of the world around us. Thank you for making hope-filled theatre possible.