Conceived and Developed by Abigail Killeen
Written by Rose Courtney
Adapted from the short story by Isak Dinesen
Thank you for including the bulletin insert below in one of your church communication tools.
- We’ve also provided the above JPEG for your use.
- We are grateful for your participation in this important program and hope your staff enjoys their complimentary tickets!
Bulletin/Newsletter Insert: Crossing thousands of miles in search of asylum, Babette finds safety across the fjords in a tiny mountain village. But petty squabbles and personal slights render the pious villagers as frigid and unforgiving as their surroundings. In one radical act of generosity, Babette prepares a feast so lavish it awakens grace and transforms brittle hearts. (March 18 – April 25)
Run Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes with no intermission.
Age recommendation: 14+; children under 5 are never admitted
Special performances and discounts:
- Pay What You Can Performance will be on Wednesday, March 25 at 7:30 PM. Visit our website for more details www.taproottheatre.org/pay-what-you-can-info-faq.
- New Roots Night on March 27: New Roots was founded in 2018 to create a community of theatre enthusiasts (ages 23-37) through engaging events at each of Taproot Theatre’s shows with the goal of fostering meaningful connections. Visit www.taproottheatre.org/babettes-feast for more information.
- Groups of 8+ can save up to 30% over single ticket prices – visit www.taproottheatre.org/group-sales for more information.
- Find available discounts here: www.taproottheatre.org/ticket-pricing-and-discounts.
Four Complimentary Tickets are available for Babette’s Feast for your staff to use during select performances. To reserve your staff’s complimentary tickets: Email your request for tickets to email@example.com with “Church Tix” in the subject line by March 24, at 3:00 PM.
Include in the body of the email for each individual requesting tickets:
- Email address
- Staff Position
- Number of Tickets & Performance Dates/Times
- Choose from Thursday, March 26 at 7:30 PM; Friday, March 27 at 8:00 PM; Saturday, March 28 at 2:00pm or 8:00pm;
Please Note: Comp tickets are limited and subject to availability.
If you have questions or would like more information about group tickets and special events, please contact Group Sales at 206.781.9708 or firstname.lastname@example.org.