What are the benefits of a VIRTUAL Camp?
Virtual Camps create opportunities for students to:
- interact, connect and collaborate with their peers.
- engage their bodies and minds.
- stimulate their creativity.
- express themselves freely in a safe place, with teachers and staff who have undergone online safety training.
Virtual Camp extras (not usually provided in on-site camps) may include:
- If applicable, a Camp in a Box with arts and crafts materials for your student to create fun props or costume pieces.
- An edited video of the show will be provided for students to showcase their work to friends and families.
- Teachers and staff will be available to help with all tech issues.
Click here to return to the Acting Studio main page