Leave a thank you note for the Noltes’ below.

After 44 years with Taproot Theatre Company, Scott and Pam Nolte are retiring. We would like to honor their dedication and leadership. Will you join us in offering appreciation and congratulations to them in this virtual guest book?

Click the “New Topic” button to share your message.

Feel free to include any special memories and photos you may have.

Psst! You may also read notes from other folks by clicking on a green topic link below.

Don’t forget to sign your name to your posts to be sure that Scott and Pam know who you are!

Forum Navigation

+27780121372 Powerful Lottery Spells That Work Overnight – Spell to Win the Lottery Tonight in The USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Canada, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong,

Hi Everyone Join me as I share the wonderful work of Dr Kachi to say thank you for always making people smile with Lottery Winning Number Dr Kachi, who help me win a lot of money few weeks ago on lottery spell, I love playing lottery but I have never won, and i always have believe that I will win a huge amount in lottery game someday, I search online how to win a lottery and faithfully i came across Dr Kachi website: https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site when someone was testifying how Dr Kachi helped him to win a lottery Mega Millions, i contacted Dr Kachi and told him I need the lottery winning number to win my game. he gave me lucky winning numbers and tell me to go play my game Dr Kachi also instructed me on how to go about it, after played my Mega millions lottery ticket on Friday and to my greatest surprise my name came out as a winner, i won $60,000,000.00, Mega Millions i have never seen such money all my life, but with the help of Dr Kachi now i have that much. If you need lotto winning number do not give up contact him or you want money solution and become RICH just visit Dr Kachi:

Email: drkachispellcast@gmail.com

Call and WhatsApp number: +1 (209) 893-8075

Hi Everyone Join me as I share the wonderful work of Dr Kachi to say thank you for always making people smile with Lottery Winning Number Dr Kachi, who help me win a lot of money few weeks ago on lottery spell, I love playing lottery but I have never won, and i always have believe that I will win a huge amount in lottery game someday, I search online how to win a lottery and faithfully i came across Dr Kachi website: https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site when someone was testifying how Dr Kachi helped him to win a lottery Mega Millions, i contacted Dr Kachi and told him I need the lottery winning number to win my game. he gave me lucky winning numbers and tell me to go play my game Dr Kachi also instructed me on how to go about it, after played my Mega millions lottery ticket on Friday and to my greatest surprise my name came out as a winner, i won $60,000,000.00, Mega Millions i have never seen such money all my life, but with the help of Dr Kachi now i have that much. If you need lotto winning number do not give up contact him or you want money solution and become RICH just visit Dr Kachi:

Call and WhatsApp number: +1 (209) 893-8075.

I’ve been playing the lottery since I was 18, the highest amount I've ever won is $500 and I decided to get help online on how to win the lottery massively. I met Dr Amber who gives out numbers to win the lottery with his spells. I communicated with him and he told me what I needed to know about how the spell will be done for me and I accepted. After 72 hours, he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play the lottery. I was shocked when I was notified that I had won $70,000,000 in the lottery and I couldn't believe my eyes thinking I was dreaming but it was all real and happening. Getting rich is never by luck, it's something we all have to work for, people have been playing the lottery for years and have never won. If you want to win big, I advise you to talk to Dr Amber and let him guide you on what to do. Here are his contact information's Phone Number: +18084815132, Email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com or check his website for his WhatsApp Number.... amberlottotemple.com

Hi Everyone Join me as I share the wonderful work of Dr Kachi to say thank you for always making people smile with Lottery Winning Number Dr Kachi, who help me win a lot of money few weeks ago on lottery spell, I love playing lottery but I have never won, and i always have believe that I will win a huge amount in lottery game someday, I search online how to win a lottery and faithfully i came across Dr Kachi website: https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site when someone was testifying how Dr Kachi helped him to win a lottery Mega Millions, i contacted Dr Kachi and told him I need the lottery winning number to win my game. he gave me lucky winning numbers and tell me to go play my game Dr Kachi also instructed me on how to go about it, after played my Mega millions lottery ticket on Friday and to my greatest surprise my name came out as a winner, i won $60,000,000.00, Mega Millions i have never seen such money all my life, but with the help of Dr Kachi now i have that much. If you need lotto winning number do not give up contact him or you want money solution and become RICH just visit Dr Kachi:

Email: drkachispellcast@gmail.com

I’ve been playing the lottery since I was 18, the highest amount I've ever won is $500 and I decided to get help online on how to win the lottery massively. I met Dr Amber who gives out numbers to win the lottery with his spells. I communicated with him and he told me what I needed to know about how the spell will be done for me and I accepted. After 72 hours, he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play the lottery. I was shocked when I was notified that I had won $70,000,000 in the lottery and I couldn't believe my eyes thinking I was dreaming but it was all real and happening. Getting rich is never by luck, it's something we all have to work for, people have been playing the lottery for years and have never won. If you want to win big, I advise you to talk to Dr Amber and let him guide you on what to do. Here are his contact information's Phone Number: +18084815132, Email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com or check his website for his WhatsApp Number.... https://amberlottotemple.com

Uploaded files:
  • mcewen.jpg

Amazing love spell to get back with your partner and fix your broken relationship
My husband broke up with me 3 months ago, and forced me to sign the divorce papers. i was completely heartbroken and I could not get back into any shape emotionally. I thank God for this astonishing and brilliant spell caster that came to my rescue. Wow! This spell caster has helped me so much. Dr Isikolo guaranteed me an urgent 48 hours spell casting of which i accepted it. Shockingly, my husband called me back with lots of apologies after 48 hours which he assured me and that the divorce process will be canceled. only then i knew the love and harmony between us was restored forever. Thank you so so so much Dr Isikolo for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. Email Dr Isikolo now for urgent help via: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com or his WhatsApp: +2348133261196

I use to be a very poor woman who has always not find luck when it comes to playing the lottery. I have been playing lottery since i was 21 years and now i am 45 meaning i have been playing lottery for 24 years. The biggest amount i have ever won in my life was 400 bucks. But one day my story turns to history after i find this man name on the Internet that he is the best when it comes to winning lottery. This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. After all my years of laboring and struggling to win the lottery i finally won ( $27,000,000) Dr Alli is the name, Email:  allispellhelp1@gmail.com or contact him on his whatsApp number +2348100772528 this is the only way to win the lottery and the best way

Call and WhatsApp number: +1 (209) 893-8075.

I use to be a very poor woman who has always not find luck when it comes to playing the lottery. I have been playing lottery since i was 21 years and now i am 45 meaning i have been playing lottery for 24 years. The biggest amount i have ever won in my life was 400 bucks. But one day my story turns to history after i find this man name on the Internet that he is the best when it comes to winning lottery. This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. After all my years of laboring and struggling to win the lottery i finally won ( $27,000,000) Dr Alli is the name, Email:  allispellhelp1@gmail.com or contact him on his whatsApp number +2348100772528 this is the only way to win the lottery and the best way

My name is Natasha Thompson from the USA/Texas.. Am so overwhelmed with gratitude to let the world know how Dr Kachi, the great spell caster changed my life for good. It all started when I lost my job and I was down financially and emotionally because I couldn’t be able provide for my two kids and staying home all day Jobless it’s not easy until I was checking on the internet when I saw a series of testimonies hearing people winning the Powerball lottery, I didn’t believed, but being poor no job you have no option. I gave it a try and I contacted Dr Kachi who told me what i have to do before I can become a big lottery winner and I accepted. He made special prayers for me in his temple and gave me the required numbers to play the lottery game and when I used the numbers to play it, I won a massive $344.6 million Powerball jackpot. I was so happy and I choose to review my winning in any platform, I would love other people to seek help from Dr Kachi through WhatsApp/number and Call: +1 (209) 893-8075 or email drkachispellcast@gmail.com by his website: https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site

My name is Natasha Thompson from the USA/Texas.. Am so overwhelmed with gratitude to let the world know how Dr Kachi, the great spell caster changed my life for good. It all started when I lost my job and I was down financially and emotionally because I couldn’t be able provide for my two kids and staying home all day Jobless it’s not easy until I was checking on the internet when I saw a series of testimonies hearing people winning the Powerball lottery, I didn’t believed, but being poor no job you have no option. I gave it a try and I contacted Dr Kachi who told me what i have to do before I can become a big lottery winner and I accepted. He made special prayers for me in his temple and gave me the required numbers to play the lottery game and when I used the numbers to play it, I won a massive $344.6 million Powerball jackpot. I was so happy and I choose to review my winning in any platform, I would love other people to seek help from Dr Kachi through WhatsApp/number and Call: +1 (209) 893-8075 or email drkachispellcast@gmail. com by his website: https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site 

Buy Legit Passports, Id Cards, Drivers License And Much More (obtain Full Nationality For Any Country), Passports, ID cards, Drivers license, Working permits, Birth/Marriage certificates(Whatsapp:+19254121971)(puredocuments21@gmail.com)(https://puredocumentsonline.blogspot.com/)

Have you been looking for a passport, SSN, driver's license, I.D, Birth certificate, diploma or any other document? Or maybe to buy passport for Australian or a Canadian document? Is it fake or real passport, SSN, driver's license, I.D, Birth certificate, diploma or any other document? Please "Search no further", Your curiosity has landed you to the right place whether you are based in America's, Australia, Africa, Asia or Europe as long as you have a Valid P.O Box or House Address we shall make sure the problem is over. For more information, Contact us(Whatsapp:+19254121971)(puredocuments21@gmail.com) for more guidance.

Get a second chance in life with a new identity We offer only Original high-quality data base registered passports, Drivers Licenses, ID cards, Stamps, Visas, School Diploma, working permits, birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, green cards,credit cards, bank receipts and other documents for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, Japan, China and This list is not full!

ALL QUALITY DOCUMENTS

The outstanding and unique producers of both REAL and FAKE Travel and Identity Documents Worldwide such as Passport, Visa, Resident Permit, Id Card, Driver's License, Birth Certificate and other documents such as Social Security Cards, Diploma, IELTS and Many More...

We produce Real database registered documents which are legally use and passes all airport scans and data-check machines. Any time these Real documents are being verified in the system, all the holder's information will validly show up making the document real and acceptable and the holder can legally use it without any problems because it is being registered under the authorities recognition in the system.

(Whatsapp:+19254121971)(puredocuments21@gmail.com)(https://puredocumentsonline.blogspot.com/)

Due Citizenship documents
Full citizenship Documents
Driver's license
ID cards
Marriage certificates
High school diploma
Passports (United States, Canada, Australia, the EU, Asia ...)
Diploma
VISA
Stamps
Credit cards
Birth certificates
Bio-metric Passports
Green Card
Residence Permit Cards
Coaching services available
Work permit
High quality fake dollar/Euro bills
Private Banking and offshore
Visas to USA, Canada, Australia, Europe and countries
Asian and more!..
buy real passport online
buy register British passport online
Buy Real Driver's License
Buy IELTS Certificate
Buy Legit Passport
Buy legit UK Driver License
Full Citizenship application/documents
Buy Diploma, Degree
How do i buy a passport
Buy Register EU/USA/UK/Canadian Passports, Driver’s License
Buy ID cards
Marriage certificates
Buy legit Passports(United States, Canada, Australia, EU,)
Online VISA Application
Buy Birth certificates
Buy EU Passport
Buy Green Card
buy legit Residence Permit Cards
buy real Work permit
Buy High quality fake dollar/Euro bills
Online VISA Application
Buy Visas to USA, Canada, Australia, Europe and countries
Registered/fake passport online
Registered/fake passport that work
best Registered/fake passports
how much those Registered/fake passport cost
can i travel with a Registered/fake passport
Registered/fake passport maker
Registered/fake British passport for sale
Registered/fake us passport
buy real passports online
buy real and fake passports online
Genuine passports for sale
real driver licenses for sale
purchase passports or driver licenses online
how to buy a passports online
where can i buy a Registered passports online
best website for passports upstanding
passports agency
passports renewals
passports applications
novelty passports for sale
novelty passports online
legit/Real UK passport, driver license
best fake passport website
apply for citizenship

Contact info's

Whatsapp contact=== (Whatsapp:+19254121971)

General support team: === (puredocuments21@gamil.com) (surepassports@gmail.com)

Citizenship inquiries==== (legitcitizenshipdocuments@gmail.com) (citizenshipmalta117@gmail.com)

https://puredocumentsonline.blogspot.com/

Buy Real/Fake Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Citizenship(Whatsapp:+19254121971)(puredocuments21@gmail.com)https://puredocumentsonline.blogspot.com
Buy Legit Passports, Id Cards, Drivers License And Much More (obtain Full Nationality For Any Country), Passports, ID cards, Drivers license, Working permits, Birth/Marriage certificates(Whatsapp:+19254121971)(puredocuments21@gmail.com)

Guaranteed 24 hour passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver's license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available. Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. We are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.We guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system.

https://puredocumentsonline.blogspot.com

we are able to produce the following items;

USA Driver License of all 50 states

Buy REAL/Legit/Original BRITISH PASSPORT.
Buy REAL/Legit/Original CANADIAN PASSPORT.
Buy REAL/Legit/Original FRENCH PASSPORT.
Buy REAL/Legit/Original AMERICAN PASSPORT.
Buy REAL/Legit/Original RUSSIAN PASSPORT.
Buy REAL/Legit/Original JAPANESES PASSPORT.
Buy REAL/Legit/Original CHINESE PASSPORT.

How do I apply for Canadian Citizenship?
How to Become a U.S. Citizen?
How do I apply for U.S Citizenship?

for more information and easy communication please
whatsapp +1 (925) 412-1971 or email ....puredocuments21@gmail.com
https://puredocumentsonline.blogspot.com