Leave a thank you note for the Noltes’ below.

After 44 years with Taproot Theatre Company, Scott and Pam Nolte are retiring. We would like to honor their dedication and leadership. Will you join us in offering appreciation and congratulations to them in this virtual guest book?

Click the “New Topic” button to share your message.

Feel free to include any special memories and photos you may have.

Psst! You may also read notes from other folks by clicking on a green topic link below.

Don’t forget to sign your name to your posts to be sure that Scott and Pam know who you are!

Forum Navigation

+27780121372 Powerful Lottery Spells That Work Overnight – Spell to Win the Lottery Tonight in The USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Canada, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong,

Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me. I am eternally grateful for the lottery spell Dr.Lucas did for me. I won $5,000,000.00 after the lottery spell Dr.Lucas did for me. You can email him for your own lottery number. drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp him now +2349047943567

Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me. I am eternally grateful for the lottery spell Dr.Lucas did for me. I won $5,000,000.00 after the lottery spell Dr.Lucas did for me. You can email him for your own lottery number. drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp him now +2349047943567.

I will continue to appreciate lord Bubuza because he has proven to me that he is like a God on Earth, My name is Garry Myles. I love playing the lottery game and I have been buying lottery tickets for the past 20 years, but I have not been lucky enough to win so I had a tendency to forget purchasing tickets ahead of the draws. I was doing research online when I saw testimonies, where people thanked lord Bubuza for giving them the right lottery winning numbers after casting a lottery spell. I decided to try something different for once so I contacted lord Bubuza for help via website: Lordbubuzamiraclework.com and email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com. He responded, I provided his requirements to cast the lottery spell and after which he gave me a Six-digit number to play. I bought the OLG tickets as he instructed and played the numbers. It was very shocking to me when I realized that I won the Lotto Max jackpot of $22 million from the draw on January 18, 2022 and It was my wife's birthday. What more can I say than to appreciate Lord Bubuza. Join me appreciate him

I will continue to appreciate lord Bubuza because he has proven to me that he is like a God on Earth, My name is Garry Myles. I love playing the lottery game and I have been buying lottery tickets for the past 20 years, but I have not been lucky enough to win so I had a tendency to forget purchasing tickets ahead of the draws. I was doing research online when I saw testimonies, where people thanked lord Bubuza for giving them the right lottery winning numbers after casting a lottery spell. I decided to try something different for once so I contacted lord Bubuza for help via website: Lordbubuzamiraclework.com and email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com. He responded, I provided his requirements to cast the lottery spell and after which he gave me a Six-digit number to play. I bought the OLG tickets as he instructed and played the numbers. It was very shocking to me when I realized that I won the Lotto Max jackpot of $22 million from the draw on January 18, 2022 and It was my wife's birthday. What more can I say than to appreciate Lord Bubuza. Join me appreciate him

• I will continue to appreciate dr macus because he has proven to me that he is like a God on Earth, My name are clussy george I love playing the lottery game and I have been buying lottery tickets for the past 20 years, but I have not been lucky enough to win so I had a tendency to forget purchasing tickets ahead of the draws. I was doing research online when I saw testimonies, where people thanked dr macus for giving them the right lottery winning numbers after casting a lottery spell. I decided to try something different for once so I contacted him for help via email: drmacusspellcaster@gmail.com He responded, I provided his requirements to cast the lottery spell and after which he gave me a Six-digit number to play. I bought the OLG tickets as he instructed and played the numbers. It was very shocking to me when I realized that I won the Lotto Max jackpot of $30 million and That was how my life charges for good. What more can I say than to appreciate dr macus

•  

Greetings to you all. I'm Irene Stack from the United State. I had to write back to say what an amazing experience I had with Dr Amber's powerful Lottery Spell. He's like an Angel sent from the heavens to rescue us from hardship. My Heart is filled with Joy and Happiness after Dr Amber cast the Lottery Spell that made me Win $1,000,000 Dollars with the Numbers he provided for me. His Spell changed my life into Riches and now, I'm out of debts and living the best life that I want for myself after I won ONE MILLION DOLLARS. My life has really changed for good. Your Lottery spell is so Real and Pure. Thank you Dr Amber for the life blessing you have given me. I am totally Grateful from the bottom of my heart for everything you did for me. You Can Contact Him For Your Own Lottery Number Because This Is The Only Secret To Win The Lottery.

To know more, Call / text him on SIGNAL MESSENGER via +18084815132 or email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com or you go to his website: https://amberlottotemple.com

• I will continue to appreciate dr macus because he has proven to me that he is like a God on Earth, My name are clussy george I love playing the lottery game and I have been buying lottery tickets for the past 20 years, but I have not been lucky enough to win so I had a tendency to forget purchasing tickets ahead of the draws. I was doing research online when I saw testimonies, where people thanked dr macus for giving them the right lottery winning numbers after casting a lottery spell. I decided to try something different for once so I contacted him for help via email: drmacusspellcaster@gmail.com He responded, I provided his requirements to cast the lottery spell and after which he gave me a Six-digit number to play. I bought the OLG tickets as he instructed and played the numbers. It was very shocking to me when I realized that I won the Lotto Max jackpot of $30 million and That was how my life charges for good. What more can I say than to appreciate dr macus

•  

READ MY REVIEW HOW I WIN $158m CONTACT DR KACHI NOW FOR YOUR OWN LOTTERY WINNING NUMBERS.

I was a gas station truck driver and I always playing the SUPER LOTTO GAME, I’m here to express my gratitude for the wonderful thing that Dr Kachi did for me, Have anybody hear of the professional great spell caster who help people to win Lottery and clear all your debt and buy yourself a home and also have a comfortable life living. Dr Kachi Lottery spell casting is wonders and work very fast. He helped me with lucky numbers to win a big money that changed my life and my family. Recently i won, ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY EIGHT MILLIONS DOLLARS, A Super Lotto ticket I bought in Oxnard Liquor Store, I am so grateful to meet Dr Kachi on internet for helping me to win the lottery and if you also need his help, email him at: drkachispellcast@gmail.com and he will also help you as well to win and make you happy like me today. visit his Website, https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site OR WhatsApp number: +1 (602) 854-4366

Uploaded files:
  • Robert.jpg
I want to use this medium to testify how I won the lottery, I have been playing the lottery for the past 10yrs and I have never won a bulk, and I keep trying hoping one day I will win but I still could not win So i decided to go for more research on the internet if i could get some tips to improve my chances of winning then i saw a comment of how a great voodoo man help a lady to win $50million and i decide to give him a try and i contacted him on the email that was provided on the comment Drmacusspellcaster@gmail.com and i explain my problem to him and he cast a spell on the winning numbers and gave them to me to play, i won the sum of $533m (FIVE HUNDRED & THIRTY THREE MILLION). I am so grateful to Dr macus for helping me to win the lottery. 

I am very glad sharing this my amazing testimony on how Dr LUCAS helped me in winning the lottery, I have been living in hell for the past 4years since I had no job, and has been playing the lottery for a long time but I have no luck in winning, but everything changed when I saw testimony of a woman Lerynne west, speaking on how Dr LUCAS helped her in winning IA LOTTERY POWERBALL. I love playing POWERBALL lottery but winning big is always the issue I had. I will never forget the day I came in contact with Dr Lucas who used his great lottery spell to make me a winner of $9,000,000 million dollars. Dr Lucas gave me guaranteed lucky winning numbers within 24hours to play the lottery after he prepared the lottery spell for me. My financial status has changed for good, Dr LUCAS you are the best, this has been the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery never give up contact Dr LUCAS WhatsApp number: +2349047943567 OR Email: drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com

I am very glad sharing this my amazing testimony on how Dr LUCAS helped me in winning the lottery, I have been living in hell for the past 4years since I had no job, and has been playing the lottery for a long time but I have no luck in winning, but everything changed when I saw testimony of a woman Lerynne west, speaking on how Dr LUCAS helped her in winning IA LOTTERY POWERBALL. I love playing POWERBALL lottery but winning big is always the issue I had. I will never forget the day I came in contact with Dr Lucas who used his great lottery spell to make me a winner of $9,000,000 million dollars. Dr Lucas gave me guaranteed lucky winning numbers within 24hours to play the lottery after he prepared the lottery spell for me. My financial status has changed for good, Dr LUCAS you are the best, this has been the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery never give up contact Dr LUCAS WhatsApp number: +2349047943567 OR Email: drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com.

Lottery Spell Caster in Australia,USA: Most Powerful Lottery Spells to Win the Mega Millions/Lottery Winning +16692213962, I won $5,000,000(Five Million Dollars) in the powerball lottery, I took an advice from someone who talked about this great spell caster called Dr Oniha the person placed a testimony on a blog thanking Dr Oniha for casting a lottery spell for him to win the lottery by sending him the winning number, i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i have never win anything. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 48hours he will cast the spell for the winning numbers and send them to me to play and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my son all I need you to do for me is make sure that you share this testimony to others so that they can also win the lottery . So that is why I am sharing this testimony with you that if you want to win the lottery this is the way. Online tips can not help you but Dr Oniha is the only answer to your problem of winning the lottery. Contact Dr Oniha today and win the lottery like me.Below is Dr Oniha contact information.

EMAIL: ONIHASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM

CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962

Lottery Spell Caster in Australia,USA: Most Powerful Lottery Spells to Win the Mega Millions/Lottery Winning +16692213962, I won $5,000,000(Five Million Dollars) in the powerball lottery, I took an advice from someone who talked about this great spell caster called Dr Oniha the person placed a testimony on a blog thanking Dr Oniha for casting a lottery spell for him to win the lottery by sending him the winning number, i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i have never win anything. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 48hours he will cast the spell for the winning numbers and send them to me to play and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my son all I need you to do for me is make sure that you share this testimony to others so that they can also win the lottery . So that is why I am sharing this testimony with you that if you want to win the lottery this is the way. Online tips can not help you but Dr Oniha is the only answer to your problem of winning the lottery. Contact Dr Oniha today and win the lottery like me.Below is Dr Oniha contact information.
EMAIL: ONIHASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM

WHAT A MIRACLE...I'M THE MOST HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH
My prayers have been answered...This is my testimony of how I won $344,600,00 million dollars. I want to use this opportunity to thank Doctor Balbosa for helping me to win the lottery of $344,600,00 million dollars on Mega millions lottery ticket. I have been playing the lottery for the past 6 years now and I have never won. Ever since then I have not been able to win and I was so upset and I needed help to win the lottery. So I decided to go online and search for help, there i saw so many good testimonies about this man called Doctor Balbosa of how he has cast lucky spell lotto for people to win the lottery. I contacted him also and told him I want to win a lottery, he cast a spell for me which I use and I played and won $500,000,00 million dollars. I am so grateful to this great spell caster, feel free to contact him from any part of the world on Email: balbosasolutionhome@gmail.com WHATSAPP AND CALL: +1 (204) 410-6411

My prayers have been answered...This is my testimony of how I won $344,600,00 million dollars. I want to use this opportunity to thank Doctor Balbosa for helping me to win the lottery of $344,600,00 million dollars on Mega millions lottery ticket. I have been playing the lottery for the past 6 years now and I have never won. Ever since then I have not been able to win and I was so upset and I needed help to win the lottery. So I decided to go online and search for help, there i saw so many good testimonies about this man called Doctor Balbosa of how he has cast lucky spell lotto for people to win the lottery. I contacted him also and told him I want to win a lottery, he cast a spell for me which I use and I played and won $500,000,00 million dollars. I am so grateful to this great spell caster, feel free to contact him from any part of the world on Email: balbosasolutionhome@gmail.com WHATSAPP AND CALL: +1 (204) 410-6411

EMAIL: ONIHASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM

Uploaded files:
  • lotteryyy.jpg

Hi everyone... I am Mike Luciano and I’m so addicted to winning the lottery. I’ve just scooped my FOURTH jackpot of $1million – taking my total winnings to $4.6million through the help of one legit spell caster named Dr Amber. My first ever win was $100,000. Last year, I won $500,000 from the Pennsylvania state lottery and I also won $3 million in 2016 bringing the grand total of my winnings to $4.6 million. All my winnings have been made possible with the numbers given to me by Dr Amber. I've been so blessed, winning big three times in my lifetime. His spell casting is unique and safe unlike some fake spell casters that are just after your money without showing any result. Dr Amber is like a God in a human form, he is always there to help and guide me in all my trials in life and with him by my side, I've been living a fulfilled life. Just incase you see my review and needs his help, Email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com or you call his cell number +18084815132 or reach you out to his website: https://amberlottotemple.com

My prayers have been answered...This is my testimony of how I won $344,600,000 million dollars. I want to use this opportunity to thank Doctor Balbosa for helping me to win the lottery of $344,600,00 million dollars on Mega millions lottery ticket. I have been playing the lottery for the past 6 years now and I have never won. Ever since then I have not been able to win and I was so upset and I needed help to win the lottery. So I decided to go online and search for help, there i saw so many good testimonies about this man called Doctor Balbosa of how he has cast lucky spell lotto for people to win the lottery. I contacted him also and told him I want to win a lottery, he cast a spell for me which I use and I played and won $344,600,000 million dollars. I am so grateful to this great spell caster, feel free to contact him from any part of the world on his Verified WEBSITE:
WEBSITE. https://balbosasolutionhome.com
Email: balbosasolutionhome@gmail.com
WHATSAPP AND CALL: +1 (204) 410-6411

My prayers have been answered...This is my testimony of how I won $344,600,000 million dollars. I want to use this opportunity to thank Doctor Balbosa for helping me to win the lottery of $344,600,00 million dollars on Mega millions lottery ticket. I have been playing the lottery for the past 6 years now and I have never won. Ever since then I have not been able to win and I was so upset and I needed help to win the lottery. So I decided to go online and search for help, there i saw so many good testimonies about this man called Doctor Balbosa of how he has cast lucky spell lotto for people to win the lottery. I contacted him also and told him I want to win a lottery, he cast a spell for me which I use and I played and won $344,600,000 million dollars. I am so grateful to this great spell caster, feel free to contact him from any part of the world on his Verified WEBSITE:
WEBSITE. https://balbosasolutionhome.com
Email: balbosasolutionhome@gmail.com
WHATSAPP AND CALL: +1 (204) 410-6411

THANKS DR AJAYI OLOLO FOR YOU AS YOU ARE TRULY THE GREATEST SPELL CASTER/PROPHET ON EARTH..
If you like you can me insane man for testifying and coming open to the public to glorify and rain praises upon the only one EXPERIENCED,ACCESSIBLE,TRUSTED AND MOST POWERFULLY spell caster called Ajayi Ololo for helping me use his reliable and sincere spell work to bring back to me my lovely wife after 8 months of separations. I and my wife had a misunderstanding that her family has to tell her to get a divorce which she did. Little did i know that she is really my wife and my woman. I know you reading this testimony will ask how did i know she is my woman and wife even after divorce. i get to know this because i always think of her anytime i find myself to be alone in the house and anytime i have that thinking i will always want to drink to forget about her, even with the drinks to clear her out of my brain the reflections of her beauty will always flash through my mind that i don't know what to do to get her back home. On thinking how to bring her back home for us to leave happily together and call off the divorce i went to marriage advisers and also register for how you need to get your broken marriage restored back. I spent two week on the seminar were we were always thought about the steps to take to restore a broken marriage back but to me it seems not to be helpful in anyway. my wife don't longer pick my calls and never wanted to see me again, and this was the woman that use to love,care,respect and adore me before. Her decision that resulted to our divorce was just a misunderstanding that could be easily be corrected after much apology to her that it will never repeat itself again. I know she getting to know that i was having affair outside our marriage is enough but my wife i use to know could not has gone so far even with the conviction of her family to do it. As for me i had a second thought to know that there must be some enemies that must have been manipulating my wife against me and with that i need help to rid of the enemy that could have entered her to make end our marriage even with much plead from my own side. on the point for searching and looking for help my mother said there is a man that she will refer me to help me. That it means am still in love with my wife since you are still thinking about her. On hearing this from my own mother helping me out on the adventure to get help to return back home my wife,i was so glad and happy. I felt so shocked on the help she suggest that i should email (ajayiololo@yahoo.com) for help that he is a spell caster that i know for help and reliable work because it was this same spell caster that gave me drugs to be healed and cured of cancer and taken care off. not on till my lovely mother told me that spell casting is harmless but with the help of Ajayi Ololo that uses his spell casting to make your love realize and to kill and destroy any human being involved on the process i never knew there is a man like Dr Ajayi Ololo that is be talked about all over the states and countries for helping people with difficult life issues. Again Dr Ajayi thanks for helping me as you are a true prophet/spell caster that have shown yourself approved in my life. Are you out confused on how to get your ex-lover back,restore your broken marriage,win lotteries,get healed of cancer and any form of illness and problems you might be battling with earth today? Let it been know to you that the solution is Dr Ajayi Ololo the great spell caster on earth. I can only add his email address to this testimony i am posting here to refer those that truly need help as you must get his contact i mean his direct phone number when you contact him. He is a great man as his phone number can not be pasted publicly for security reasons. Email the great spell caster on :- AJAYIOLOLO@YAHOO.COM to get any of your problems solved.