JEWELL MAINSTAGE THEATRE (Click for seating map)
Camping with Henry & Tom, Crowns, Lady Windermere’s Fan, Sweet Land, Baskerville
No additional fees (save $3 in fees per ticket over single ticket prices)
- Groups of 8-12 save 15% per ticket.
- Groups of 13-19 save 18% per ticket.
- Groups of 20-39 save 20% per ticket.
- Groups of 40-99 save 30% per ticket.
- For groups of 100+ OR to Buy Out the House, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for special pricing.
Groups of 8 or more save 25% at select Early Bird performances of Lady Windermere’s Fan:
- Lady Windermere’s Fan Early Bird dates: May 24 & 31, June 1, 2 (8PM), 7 & 8. Must purchase by May 10.
ISAAC STUDIO THEATRE (Click for seating map)
There are currently no productions scheduled in the Isaac Studio Theatre.
RESERVE YOUR TICKETS
PAYMENT OPTIONS & INFORMATION
- Pay by Credit Card: A non-refundable 20% deposit is due the day you reserve your tickets. The remaining amount is due two weeks before your performance date.
- Pay by Cash/Check: A non-refundable 20% deposit is due within one week from your reservation date. The remaining amount is due two weeks before your performance date.
- Tickets may be added (based on availability) or subtracted until the final balance due date. If your group numbers fall below 8, regular ticket prices will be applied.
- All sales are final. No refunds or returns.
- For additional parking and other information visit our Directions & Parking page.
- Parking for buses, vans and carpool vehicles is available along the perimeter of Sandel Park (see map and directions below). The park is about three blocks from the theater. Passengers may be unloaded/loaded in the 3-minute zone on Palatine Ave N. Please do not stop on N 85th St. Note: N 90th St along Sandel Park is a bus lane, please do not park there – the other three sides of the park are available for parking.